Our collection for Catholic Charities Jacksonville and Gators for Refugee Medical Relief is underway!
If you have any of the items listed below, please bring them along to a Welcoming Week event or drop them off at Emmanuel Mennonite Church, Gainesville during the following times:
– Sundays between 10-11 am or 12-12:30 pm
– Thursdays between 12:15-1:30 pm
– Monday, Sept. 11 between 6:30-7:30 pm
– Saturday, Sept. 9 or Saturday, Sept. 23 between 10-11:45 am
– Wednesday, Sept. 27 from 5:30-6:30 pm
– Wednesday, Sept. 6th and Wednesday, Sept. 20th between 7-9 pm
Gators for Refugee Medical Relief can use any and all school supplies (notebooks, writing utensils, folders, etc.).
Catholic Charities has requested the following:
4. Sheet sets
6. Pots and pans, baking sheets
7. Rice cookers
8. Hats, gloves, scarfs ( adults)
9. Beds w/ mattresses and frames, twin, bunk beds, queen
10. Umbrellas/rain ponchos
12. Drinking glasses
13. Plastic drinking glasses for children
16. Feminine hygiene products
18. Shower curtains/liners/hooks
19. Adult sweaters, men and women (small and medium)
Thank you for your solidarity with refugees and immigrants. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.